Thursday, March 23, 2006

Almost April....

I know that no one ever read our other blog, and I figured that writing in a blog could help me get to writing again, help vent some frustrations and let others know what is going on with the Wehrly's.

Change is the word around our house these days!! I'm talking major changes like keeping upwith the laundry, doing the dishes the night they get dirty, picking up the living room. It hasn't been easy and this week has been rough since I rebeled one night and it doesn't even look like I ever cleaned the kitchen ever. We are also taking Financial Peace University and I think that it is going to be really good for us. We need some help somewhere with our moo-la and we both really felt that God was leading us to take this class at church. It should be good. I will write more as the class advances.

Another thing we are doing is exercising. And our wonderful dog, Harley, is the reason for this. He LOVES to go for walks and just is so sad when we don't take him. So, that is motivation enough to get us going and on the road to be less of a person than we are right now. Another motivator for me is if I ever want to get pregnant, I'm going to have to lose weight and a lot of it. Plus that would help the high blood pressure and everything else. So, wish us luck!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm so glad to see you're joining the blog world again! While I don't write in one, I read quite a few on a daily basis. Yours is one of them! I look forward to more postings from you. (I didn't even know you had another blog.)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sean and Julie said...

Thanks stopping by, Heather. I am like you, I just love reading other people's so it got me to thinking that I should start one and keep up with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home